Tuesday 31st October 2023 7pm – 8.30pm
Samhain is one of the major festivals of the Wheel of the Year, It is the third and final harvest festival of nuts and berries and a fire festival.
At Samhain the dark half of the year commences. It is a truly magical time. Death is always followed by rebirth and while this is the end of the old year, it is the beginning of the new year.
- We will be journeying with the goddess and connecting to our ancestors and our intuition as the veils between our worlds thins.
- Join us on Samhain to celebrate this turning of the Wheel of the Year as we drink cacao, journey with Goddess and prepare to step into the nurturing dark half of the year.
- There will also be plenty of tea and cake to help aid our celebration, a good dose of magick and plenty of Halloween fun as we enjoy an evening together.
- Places are limited to 12 and the event will be held in my home
Investment £22.22 inc a gift bag
Late Autumn retreat day
Sunday 26th November 10am-4pm
I am delighted that my late Autumn retreat will be on 26th November at my home in Wansford
- A day of blissful relaxation and letting go of all that no longer serves us through Cacao, yoga, journal prompts, healing, yummy food and much more.
- The day will be sprinkled with magic and perfect before Christmas starts.
- Investment is £95 which includes lunch and a gift bag.
Payment options are available.